Vision and objectives
Traditional Healthcare is an Australian based not-for-profit charitable organisation committed to the development of sustainable healthcare facilities for underprivileged communities.
We believe that sustainable healthcare facilities can be achieved by incorporating:
- Cost effective holistic and traditional medicines and therapies
- Sustainable architecture, renewable energy, and principles of permaculture
- Community involvement and education
These principles guide us to build facilities that can be maintained by the community, who will take over the operation, community education, and growth of each clinic once complete.
With a blueprint at their disposal, this knowledge can be spread within the wider community. This removes any dependence on outsiders and affects truly substantial and long-standing change.
- Establish and promote sustainable healthcare clinics
- Arrange and provide staff and volunteers
- Provide equipment and health clinic consumables
- Provide education to the staff and community
- Complete construction of our first clinic in Datom, India
- Create a local Melbourne, Australia clinic
- Build a clinic in outback Australia (Alice Springs area).
- To create sustainable community health care facilities for disadvantaged and vulnerable populations throughout the world.
Tom Connor: 0403 236 111
Pat O’Neill: 0404 409 345, Patrick[at]th.org.au