Sponsors and Partners
One Health Organisation is the only not-for-profit agency in Australia to specifically promote a holistic approach to primary health care. It was formed to bridge the gap between the community sector and the holistic healthcare industry by creating and supporting integrative, wellness focused projects for the disadvantaged and vulnerable. OHO’s Social Enterprise Scheme similarly encourages businesses of all sizes to create innovative programs that support their local and global communities.
1egg1world started in January 2009 as a fund raising initiative that would help prove that even the smallest things in this world could help to make a difference. Starting with only an egg, we aim to ’up-trade’ until we reach $1 Million, 90% of which will go to charitable organisations, and the remaining 10% to future endeavours. The 90% will be split between 3 different charities focusing on the areas of Health, Poverty, and the Environment! Find out more by following the links above.
The Heal Community Clinic is a community-based health project dedicated to providing excellent, holistic healing to individuals and families in need in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Heal provides a range of therapies that enable physical, emotional and nutritional healing for their clients. They deliver these services through a context of ongoing, compassionate relationship, within which clients are given the opportunity to reclaim their dignity, self-worth and hope, and embrace the changes they desire in their lives.
CoDesign Studio is a multi-disciplinary, professional services enterprise with expertise in architecture, planning, design, landscape architecture, engineering and community development. They are committed to helping disadvantaged communities to envision, design and implement neighbourhood improvement projects that contribute to healthy, safe and inclusive communities. Given appropriate avenues for participation, people can transform their living environments into places of sustainability, local identity and pride.
In a quest to promote the appreciation and education of natural plants and herbs, Ray Thorpe started a small market stall at the monthly market in Nimbin, a tiny town in northern New South Wales. From this humble beginning, Happy High Herbs has grown to a large family of 23, shops around Australia, with one now in USA and one in New Caledonia. The Happy Herb Company strive towards achieving their mission statement: Promoting the appreciation, education, benefits, culture and freedom for all natural plants and herbs.
The Art of Healing is an independent, Australian-owned organisation that delivers information – specifically pertaining to health and healing alternatives – through various media. This includes; a quarterly print (and digital) magazine, monthly e-Newsletter, regularly updated website, an online shop and various social media streams (including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter). Their aim is to deliver directly to readers, reliable information on how to attain and sustain wellness, using the most natural means possible.